View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 AM
leighton86
N00b

leighton86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Dang, I was joking around...haha. On the serious note - I definitely haven't had anything like you're describing...that actually seems like a "carry over" type issue from the previous builds...the kind of thing a hard reset should clear up...?

I have my custom city set in the database that I have configured in World Clock and the Weather tab. I also have my timezone and whatnot set in "clocks and notifications" and haven't had any issues since August 12th or whenever I flashed.

I wonder if you three dudes have a similar setting or program that might be throwing things off. Any programs that interface with the clock? ...alarms, remapping cabs, etc? ...or if any one of you are feeling saucy you might try a hard reset [maybe reflash] to see if it still happens?

from what i've seen....it's whenever you try to sync it. that's when it goes all crazy. and it'll occasionally do it on its own.