View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 AM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: windows mobile- alarm question

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjems View Post
Hi Everyone..

Yesterday I succesfully installed Symantec AntiVirus for Handhelds v5.1 (pocketPC install) on my Windows Mobile 6.1. It's the enterprise version of my company. I managed to update the library and did a full system scan. But today I received and error and I'm not be able to open the application any more. The message is "File 'savce' can not be opened.

Can someone advise me?
Thanks!
I couldnt help you, but if you like to get some answers from people in the forum who might have been using this software i think you should post this question in a new thread, "this thread is about alarms issues".