View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 07:51 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .-.. RSTG Roms - Rhodium v23017.R1d.09 FuzeBerry II WM6.5 8/30/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
No MYPhone?? Love the rom.
Noted, turned on for next build...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
RSTG, have you tried the DV LP slider up cab I posted on #498??? (this is not my creation) but it works slick on your manila-it opens up the screen quite nice.
Install an all icons go away, tap lower left and they all come back. (found the cab at NRG)
I ran with that yesterday, IT DROVE ME NUTS! lol... I'll look into a directory off my documents for additional options so their handy for ya'all. With some fancy StartMenu shortcuts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Action Screen, "Contact" button doesnt function properly? When I click on it, it opens my contacts but doesnt open to the new contact screen, just goes back to Today screen. Can't install Pandora I get that "Debug Assertion Failed error!
WTF? I'll check into it and see what gives with that contact button... As far as pandora goes, this .cab floating around is limited to only the executable file. There are really no "tweaks" other than the "Pandora.exe" file. Some .cabs add a shortcut to the start menu, but I'm not really sure to look to fix that one other than run the QVGA version for now...