View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:38 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This thread title (as well as the content in the op) is completely and utterly useless and misleading.

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS COMBINATION "FIX" THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE JUST RUNNING THE 2.08 ROM???

As far as I can tell, this "find" accomplishes exactly NOTHING.

The stock ROM (2.0 NEVER had the bluetooth shutting off issues that the new ones had! However it had many others, including often incomprehensibly poor bluetooth handsfree quality (that would degrade the longer it is used), and alarms not going off when the device is plugged in.

Going back to this ROM brings back the original problems, and there was nothing wrong with the stock Radio! We only ran into problems with the latest 1.47 Radio... And just so you know, the Radio code controls only access to the towers- nothing in there about Bluetooth or alarms or anything like that.
So, basically you are saying that you went back to the stock 2.08, and added the instability of 1.47? And how is this perfect??

Don't forget, many of us were running the 2.08 ROM until recently, awaiting the promised update that would fix bluetooth and alarms, and hopefully give us the awaited Rev A as well as the rumored GPS capability (which is believed to now be a lost cause).
When the new 2.16 broke more things than it fixed, many users were happy that they could go back to their original 2.08 ROM and just hope that the NEXT one fixes everything. But this isn't a solution- this is back to the beginning and the original problems again!!!

I vote that this thread be locked and/or have the subject changed because it is very misleading... it just gets people's hopes up for now good reason.

Last edited by dishe; 11-04-2007 at 07:42 PM.