View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant get warranty phone from Alltel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I'd give them a little tough love! I had 2 warranty phones and finally said that I was sick and tired of getting phones from them that didnt work. I wasnt mean or disrespectful, I just stated my case. The rep found one in stock at a local store, made some notes in my account and said to stop in a pick up a new phone.

I would just call back and ask if anyone has one in stock in your area and that you'd like to pick one up in a store. That's how they used to do it anyway, if you talk to the right person I'm sure they can help.
well here in lies the problem with that. my local store has switched to a verizon storefront. they have specific reps for helping alltel customers. they dont even carry the Verizon touch pro in store. ive tried. but i thank you. i did call htc and they told me to send it in for repairs and their turn around time is 1 week. instead of waiting another 2. this might be the better alternative? the local store will give me a loaner phone no problem.