View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:16 PM
diveman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant get warranty phone from Alltel

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbdef View Post
I was told the same thing. My signal is like watching a game of pong it goes back and forth between evdo rev a and 1x so i have been in back order hell for a month now. The final verdict is that HTC is not going to produce anymore of the Touch Pros. I am thinking the best bet is to keep trying till the touch pro 2 comes out and then have them swap to that. They offered me my choice of a blackberry or a palm and when i told them that they are lightyears behind the HTC they wanted to argue that blackberrys are better. Long story short Sprint I will see you in a couple of months.
Just a side note we compared my alltel plan with no discount to a verizon plan where I get a 19% discount and the verizon plan still cost $20 a month more. I was also told that when alltel people renew their contract after verizon takes over they will not be grandfathered in their own plan and will have to chose a verizon plan. BOOOO
all alltel was willing to do for me was give me some credit on my bill for compensation. im curious if you heard about the paln ting from an in store rep or from *611 tech support. because i was told the same thing from in store rep then when i called alltel a tech told me that it was false and our plan would stay the same including my 22 mycircle numbers for my wife and i being withthem for 9 years. only thing that may vary is plus or minus $4 due to Verizon having different tax rates. i think the store reps are pushing people to switch to verizon.