View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
****, I forgot that I didn't have internet connected, cause the battery wasn't charging cuase the phone got ot hot. blah blah blah.
So i clicked send, and lost my message. FML.

Anyways.

Whats the deal with every menu being so big?
The pull up menu's are small like they should be, but the settings pages are setup like they are for some other phone. I've seen nobody say anything about this yet. I'd like to see more then 1 or 2 options, like for instance on the phone page. Just all the settings look like they are for 2 times the resolution of our phone. Changing text size down didn't fix it.
The pull up menu's are right now, not huge, which is good, but now everything else is bigger. haha. Yay for fixing popfont finally.

I'm having battery issues with this rom again. The last one i did also. I have 2 batteries. and I got on at 7 to look up the answer to the big menu's stuff, and in 50 mins i lost 60% battery while sharing internet. Getting to hot to fast, so it wont charge. So phone is dead, like i mentioned earlier, i clicked send and screwed it up.

I see mode of operations is now on there, but I wish roaming only was included without me having to change the registry setting for it.

Everything else seems nice.
I wish they would merge the contact lists.
There are 2 different ones on our phones, its really annoying.

no camera issues here.
Try pulling off your back plate and see how it works.

Task manager works wierd, a bit buggy. you guys are saying there is a program that replaces it? or is it just another task manager to hit from the start menu?

heh, i restarted phone and it just died. so funny.

I wish the wireless sharing was left on here.
I did not get to try it before.

Does anyone know some decent, new, internet sharing programs that do not require active sync? Any of the active sync programs are just junk.
Eh? The wifi internet sharing still works just fine for me.

Ok, it looks a little messed up, but re-installing isn't going to fix that

1) Start -> Settings -> Communications -> WiFi Internet Sharing

2) Tap Open (supposed to say Next)

3*) Click Yes, if asked to set up a data connection.

4*) Scroll down to "My Work Network" and tap Manage Existing Connections.

5*) Go to the Proxy settings tab, and UNCHECK "This network connects to the internet."

6*) Tap ok to close and return to WiFi sharing

7) Configure as you like and connect by tapping "File" (Again, should say Start)

NOTE: Steps marked with an asterisk may not be required for everybody. Some may have to complete those steps once. Some, like me, may have to complete them every time the phone is soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.