View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 04:05 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: thinking of switching from sprint to VZW (again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
make the switch we have cake
overpriced cake but its reliable cake
LMAO

I'm getting the Omnia2 also. I know the guys at Modaco are already flashing new ROMs to the Omnia2, but I dont know about kitchens yet. The O2 is getting a lot more people excited than the first one did and I think it's going to have a larger following than the first one did. I started looking through the i900 Omnia forums here after I saw how good the specs are on the O2 and they really have a pretty good community going for it. Nowhere near as large as the TP community, but they do have several really good developers working on things for the phone.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28