View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:42 PM
trip
PPCGeeks Regular

trip is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Haha...yea, they confused "snoozing" events and alarms, no worries. As far as I know, there is no way to "snooze" events if you're using the "new" notifications - the default is 5 minutes, I think. I do miss that feature, as I'm a big procrastinator.

For your texting issue - you're the first I've seen who has the problem with WM texting. This was an old issue with the new Touchflo...and definitely annoying. So, if you get a text, you hit reply, it opens the WM view and you start to text away...what does it do? ...open the dialer and start looking up contacts? [that would be the expected behavior]

If you're adventurous, I use an old cab that definitely is not recommended for this build, but it gives me a zoom option in the messages tab to increase the font size, which is much smaller on the recent builds. It may not display properly in landscape and blah blah bug bug, but it knocks the new touchflo texting app out, so everything [reply, touching a new message, etc] all go into WM view.

For me, the cursor is right where it needs to be all the time. I can immediately start texting.

PM me for the cab, if you're feeling it. Otherwise, try finding the cab - on page one, post #3?, of this thread - that knocks out the new texting view [so all you have is WM] and see if that helps. <---I'd do this one first.

enjoy.
yep I was looking at trying....

2. For those who do not like the TD3D2 messaging and want to use the old WM interface Kryzsiec's post might do the trick or download the CAB here. (Thanks Maxx134) http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1244246745 This is if you want to tap on the SMS screen in TF3D2 and the old WM interface will open allowing you to type immediately vs having to click in the box again to start typing.