technofunktrial
Lurker

technofunktrial is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i910 MMS Picture Resize Problem [Fixed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech_910 View Post

Regarding Verizon screwing up the picture size, I have a feeling it's bugs within accounts for certain people since not everyone is having this problem. I think when I next upgrade my phone I will request them to completely delete my picture/text messaging from my account and re-create it. This problem started when I upgraded from my dumbphone LG Dare to this Omnia and had to change Data plans and such. I'm not sure that person setup my account correctly. If my LG Dare is turned on, it will still receive text messages sent to my Omnia (though it can't connect to download MMS messages). Strange don't ya think? Go Verizon!!! lol
My previous plan, which hasn't expired yet was with an i760. I had it for over a year and never ran into this problem (except breaking the screen). I could receive full sized images no prob. A few weeks ago I activated this phone on my plan, and there ya go, no big pictures. So it's sort of baffling to think it could be verizon. I want to blame them though :P

I will have to try installing the acrsoft cab again. I followed the directions to a t, but I didn't see a content button. I'm pretty sure that just clicking in the message body locked my phone. Will report back later.