View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 01:10 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
been using this rom for 2-3 weeks now and i love what NRG did with it, but little annoying things happen periodically and things start to slow down after a while.

if i soft reset every morning im fine... im guessing the issues are just 6.5 bugs... does everyone else soft reset every day... any issues with keeping it running for a week or two at a time?

i did not have any of these issues on 6.1 roms
It's not the ROM, IMO. I've been running since 8/11 and have SR 5-6 times but I feel it's due to mods I've made. Again, IMO, I dont trust the manilla 2.x mods yet, they're pretty new. They may appear stable and not cause big crashes but it seems to me the more 2.x "safe" mods I made the more the little quirks showed up needing SR (dont want to name them as this is purely my opinion). This ROM is rock solid and after some testing the only mod I love is cmylxgo's Pimp package, NO SR needed. Cant give a more scientific explanation, just what I see.