View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 PM
jahbless21
Lurker

jahbless21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Is my phone bricked? Wont connect to active sync...

I just got a Sprint HTC Diamond on ebay and I tried to flash to Alltel service. I messed around with it and switched the Sprint ROM to a couple different roms trying to get verizon/alltel to activate this phone. nobody would get the esn to work though so I researched it and i found I had to change my MSL/SPC to 000000. tried to put an original Sprint ROM back onto my HTC Diamond in order to find the original pHEX. 1st i did the unlocker and then the original Sprint ROM...But when trying this it wouldnt load all the way only to 89% and then my phone in the red green and blue screen, said: "Upgrade ROM code error. Please try again" so i unplugged the usb, removed the battery and tried the Sprint Rom again but I didnt unlock it. it once again stopped at 89% and then i unplugged it awhile it said 89% dumbly and now its stuck. it wont reconnect to activesync but its in the Upgrade Rom code error screen. I tried hard reset and its not working it wont even turn off. please dont tell me my phone is a BRICKKKKK