View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
May I ask what benefit do you get from using any of the lock screen apps? I have used S2u2 and the built in lockscreen but why wouldn't you just hit the power/sleep button?

Just wondering if I'm missing something huge here.
I have to use S2U2 because for some reason no matter what tweak program, hack or edit I have tried the dang thing wakes up on a new sms/mms/CALL. So if its in my pocket, I am a pocket guy, and I get a call or txt it wakes up and if I don't have a locker bad things happen(ed)! This isn't an energyRom issue since every single ROM I have flashed had the same issue, so I quit even trying to win that battle!

Then I got wind of this ROM made by some elusive chef that makes users forget there even are other chefs and/or ROMS and constantly look for an update to something that realy doesn't need much updating in hopes of seeing just what the king of NRG cooks up............. Intervention anyone????