View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr View Post
I'm on #6 and will be ordering #7 on Monday... I want to see how many others have problems with this phone. I'm fed up with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trav230 View Post
I'm on my 3rd Mogul in 3 months. According to Sprint my first had a virus of some sort on it when I got it for my 2nd Mogul. I totaled the 2nd one yesterday when I threw it into a wall. Sprint didn't charge me to replace either phone so I haven't been tepmtes to change phones except for that new Palm phone with Google Maps.
Are either of you using a backup program?
Some Backup programs can ruin your system if you are lazy and use them for program installs.