View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USER OPIONION: whats the absolute BEST tp rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassith View Post
If you want a loaded rom w/speed and easy on the battery, go w/Merdin's 5.1. I like it because I don't have to hunt down programs that I use regularly and that I think are essential to a rom. I tried a few of the more popular roms and found that customizing them to my likings was not possible.
I am a Merdin fan myself (except it won't run Need for Speed g-sen)

I'm curious about your statement that customizing was "not possible" with certain ROM's.

I have been able to customize any ROM to basically act/look like any other ROM, what was it you found impossible to do??

~John