View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:18 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USER OPIONION: whats the absolute BEST tp rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509

nfsfans ROM, i wish i could link the ROM here, but his thread and him were killed here. he is easily the best TP ROM chef EVER. u go download that ROM and you will not be disappointed.
I disagree. I ran a bunch of his ROM's up to version
0109 I think it was. Those ROM's had some odd quirks (I always had WiFi problems with them as did numerous other people), but I lived with them as I loved them in other ways.

I have gotten away from his ROM's recently however, as the last two versions have given me pauses & freezes while texting that never occurred in the previous versions & that is one problem I absolutely refuse to put up with.........I tried his latest on all three of my TP's (thinking it might be a hardware problem) & had the same problem on all three of them

~John