View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 05:14 AM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

I am definately not purchasing this phone, but not due to the price. The reason is HTC's business practice. They realease the TP1 with a known overheating issue that cripples the phone is certain ways and a laggy gps back from a perfectly working one in the mogul. Instead of repairing the fixable issues with the original, they just release another phone instead of releasing a correctly working phone.

I am 100% sure that after the tp2's release, there will be lots of complaints of things falling apart, running slow, and just being ****ty.

There is absolutely no reason why someone who loves this phone to not get it. I'm just holding out for a Non HTC (Samsung, Toshiba, Microsoft) company to release a ppc so htc can release a quality phone. Screw the price, I will pay good money for a fully working phone.

There is no need for bashing, no need to try to change others opinion. Please be mature enough to accept the fact that people will have varying opinions which may be the complete oposite of yours. What I call bad business practice may be called smart by others. While by not fixing issues on their current phones and just releasing a fix they may loose a few old customers but get more income.

Last edited by esqueue; 09-02-2009 at 05:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.