View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:46 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
I should have been more clearer. I know the TP2 is far superior to the TP1 I have and I plan on burning up the plastic to get one but I was refering to the person above my post that said it wasn't any beter than the Mogul he had... so my reply was why buy the TP2 or complain about the cost if you consider it inferior to what you have?
The form factor is the main reason. In my 50's now, the larger screen will help me read things better. And hence a better on-screen keyboard while being a scofflaw and replying to a text or email while driving (in CA - new law). Also, several of my Mogul replacements were refurbs with minor issues that I lived with (the previous one's upper front buttons didn't have any tactile feedback - no "click", making AEButton hard to use, as it was hard to tell if a press had "registered"), and the one I got about 10 days ago was brand NEW, but the keyboard has so many bugs I can't count - some letters repeat instantly, others are very hard to get to register, and the FN key doesn't work at all, hence no numbers, many symbols missing, etc.

I still want a "Super Mogul" from HTC, with all the great features of the Mogul, the TP1&2, but that looks less likely with each release. I suspect it has to do with the "dumbing down" of so many people in the world, where you need a picture to know what to do, and memorizing what a multitude of buttons are for is too hard.