View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 01:36 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some more WM Newbie Questions

You dont necessarily need to flash another ROM, but it's easy enough to do that you'll probably do it if you hang out here long enough lol. I dont remember any instances personally where installing an app has bricked a phone, not saying it's never happened, but I've never heard of it. Bricking phones is fairly uncommon, it seams like you'd almost have to be trying to do it for it to happen. Resolution does play a role in some apps, but not all. After the VGA screens came out for the Pro and the Diamond there were some compatability issues where apps from QVGA devices would not fill the screen on the VGA devices, they were still working, just harder to use since everything appeared so small on the VGA screen. Worst case scenario, if you install an app that wont work with your phone, you can just uninstall it via the remove programs option or do a hard reset. I wish I had more info for you as far as command prompts go, but I've never needed that to accomplish what I wanted so I havent put any effort into researching it. Hope this helped some.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28