Old 11-04-2007, 12:34 PM
kcaegis45
PPCGeeks Regular

kcaegis45 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
The bottom line here is as a consumer we have the right to patronize any manufacture that we so desire, and if along the way we get poor service or a bad product, we reserve the right to continue or discontinue our patronage of these companies that market products to us. I dont think that Sprint stands on a unique platform here as the demand for better and more innovative celluar products reaches a point of no return, as you can see all of the major carriers have various issues related to ROMs and the like. So I make that point to say this, it's like the local grocer that gets request for products from his customers, and never delivers. I dont think this is the case with Sprint. Some measures have been taken to fix many of these issues, but a class action lawsuit over a product that we all independantly and voluntarily purchased is over the top. We have the freedom to change carriers as we so desire.

I agree that we all have the right to discontinue our patronage but this is not the point. Sprint should be held liable for this and some how punished by either refunding anyone who purchased one or replace them with another model and refund any difference. This should not be limited to the 30 day BS. And if anyone wants to keep it that their choice. And they should contact all Sprint mogul owners. That is why there should be a class action suit. At least in a class action suit all owners will be contacted and they will then know there are problems and what they can do to alleviate it. Not some BS from Sprints CS about waiting 3-4 months or there's nothing Sprint can do it's after the 30 day warranty, or since you have extended warranty send it in for a replacement and yet ithe problems are with all moguls they don't tell you and you have to paid the $50 co pay. They tried that with me and I complained about the copay and they realized I was right and they sent me a new one. If I didn't complain I would have paid the $50. That is Exactly why Sprint needs to be held accountable regardless if you have the right to walk away. And the only way to force companies to do the right thing is to sue them. Remember, winning the suit itself does not alway mean you lose. If we win the publicity battle then we win in the long run.