View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 12:18 PM
furiousgtz
Halfway to VIP Status

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcaegis45 View Post
If there are major flaws with a product that a company comes out with then they should contact the buyers (and they know who all the owners are) and recall the product or fix it immediately and not make the buyers wait 3-4 months. If it was just a couple of one offs then it's not a major flaw but this is for all mogul with these issues. If a car maunufacturer knew of a problem with their car they send out a notice to the owners to bring it in for repairs. I know this as I have received several notice to fix my alternator which I still have not brought in yet but that my choice. At least they contacted me. I know the analogy between a car and a mogul is a big difference as one can cause a life if not repaired but it seems that Sprint is well aware of the problem as they are willing to give replacement phone for free if you call an complain. One should not have to do that. Sprint should contact all buyers on their own. I have not receive one a peep, notice, call from Sprint to tell me that there are problems with the mogul. I had to find out by reading these great forums. A class action suit is not just to get the phone itself replaced/fix but to put the company or any company on notice that this type of business model is not acceptable by the public. The publicity itself will help all sprint users.

I called Sprint and like you said they are well aware of this problem and they offering me a different phone but I said why cant you fix the one I have...also told me to take it to sprint repair center(useless). And I don't think HTC is going to do anything regarding this problem just have to wait.