View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Goddbody
VIP Member

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Class Action?

The bottom line here is as a consumer we have the right to patronize any manufacture that we so desire, and if along the way we get poor service or a bad product, we reserve the right to continue or discontinue our patronage of these companies that market products to us. I dont think that Sprint stands on a unique platform here as the demand for better and more innovative celluar products reaches a point of no return, as you can see all of the major carriers have various issues related to ROMs and the like. So I make that point to say this, it's like the local grocer that gets request for products from his customers, and never delivers. I dont think this is the case with Sprint. Some measures have been taken to fix many of these issues, but a class action lawsuit over a product that we all independantly and voluntarily purchased is over the top. We have the freedom to change carriers as we so desire.