View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 10:57 AM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeverett View Post
I have started talks with a legal firm about the possibility of starting a Class Action case. I feel that Sprint has taken its time on addressing the issues around the PPC 6800 with Bluetooth and Memory leaks. For those that are not aware the Bluetooth on the Sprint Phones is a stripped down version that is found on most to all other carriers. Sprints main reason for this is to stop people from transferring Music files or files downloaded from the Sprint Store. So this post is to start getting feedback and a place to post a link when I have one for people that want to join in on the case.

If this is not a post that should be on this site sorry to the admin in advance.
Why?

Sprint is swapping phones for people who ask - there are numerous examples on several sites over the last few days.

Kinda hard to sue them to do what they're already doing (albeit on a case by case basis, and you have to ask).