View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 08:32 PM
factorx691
Lurker
Threadstarter

factorx691 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Post...T-mobile Touch Pro2 bricked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Did you try this: ?

Press power + start call (green) + end call (red) buttons. Hold them all and press reset button. Keep holding them until you see screen that says to press volume up button to reset.
That's what I meant by master reset (that's how the T-mobile tech referred to it)...I've done it three times; nada. It says press vol up to boot after and still hangs like that.

That line to me indicates that it is due to some kinda of overheating (this is my assumption coming over from the IT world where a line amidst a screen is caused by loose cables or overheating). I also tried leaving the phone on like that for an hour but it died promptly after. In case you can't tell the horizontal line through "stick together" is an error in the picture the screen is supposed to be displaying; and the vertical line towards the bottom of the screen was caused by my stylus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i love reading these Bricked posts, they are never bricked, the dude 4 posts down always says, nevermind guys, i got it, thanks for ya help.... lol i bet a hard reset fixes it......
I also love how people assume that just because I'm new here means I'm new to Winmo...? or an idiot?

Last edited by factorx691; 09-01-2009 at 08:48 PM.