View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:11 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laos101 View Post
You really are in no position to insult, all over a measly thread and some opinions over how unfair the price of the Sprint TP2 is advertised as.

We get it.
You're right, however who insulted who first? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
The first post was silly in that it presents a plan that is highly unlikely to have any impact. But to suggest that a willingness to play hardball to negotiate for lower prices shows a sense of entitlement, to suggest that people who are willing to propose such negotiations must be financially irresponsible, is far more absurd than anything from the OP. The leap from what the OP said to what that poster was accused of is bizarre, to say the least.

A willingness to negotiate is hardly "exactly what is wrong with the world today." Allow me to offer that the world suffers far more from ignorance and a lack of critical thinking than haggling.
Good point. I like your ending statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_419 View Post
This has got to be the most uninformative thread I have ever read on this site. I can't believe I just wasted time in my life reading about something that will never make a difference. But, if you honestly think that you can get them to lower the price, please feel free to spend your time trying to convince the rest of us not to purchase the phone we have all wanted to buy since we ever heard about it. All I can say is, "Good Luck."
Speed..
See now this is a nice reply. as I already stated, I know it is impossible. But I've had fun with this all.