View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 06:43 PM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
To the OP:

This is exactly what is wrong with the world today. Everyone wants to have everything and are not willing to work for it. What do we do? ***** and complain because "I don't want to pay for it". You opening post is just down right hilarious. Why should some company bow down to your request? Or anyones request? You are correct, it is about supply and demand. I'm sure Sprint has put just a tad bit more thought into the pricing than you have. They are a global business. Not the greatest, but they didn't get there by luck. If $350 or whatever is out of your price range, then you might just have to buy a cheaper phone. Ever thought of that? You probably haven't and will charge it to your credit card which you won't pay off. That will then be passed on to the other 250+ million americans who will bail you out. Its the American way!!!!!!
Really, is that all you got out of that, that I'm not willing or cannot make the means to pay for it, you're truly an arrogant A S S. Also, since you know me so well, you should no I don't use credit, cash or I don't need it.

Since you cannot fathom the thought of my opinion which I clearly state I know it is impossible, and because you don't agree with it, which I'm not forcing you to my view, you rather expose the real A S S you are!

Have a nice life looser

This post has been thanked 1 times.