View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Suggest for Windows Mobile: Official Google Voice App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solange82200 View Post
Thanks Biker, so if I understand correctly, I shouldnt download the rules file he has as of right now, it does not have the sms rule in it yet? I should wait till he is done? I read his thread but I didnt see any mention of the sms rule, unless I missed it somehow...
Even when he develops the new sms rule and adds it to his set of rules, you may still not want to download the new set because it will OVERWRITE your existing set of rules and erase any logs you have. You may not llike that
If you don't mind the overwrite and deletions, then you're ok.
If you don't want to overwrite YOUR info, I would suggest to make a separate sms rule and just add it to your existing set of rules.
MordyT is still working on the format.
When he is done, we can ask him to give up just that one rule which we can add ourselves.
I posted a question over there and will edit it regarding the sms rule format.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
This post has been thanked 2 times.