View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:29 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology View Post
joojoobee, when are your files coming man, i only download your and da_g posted files. As Da_g is not responding since loing, i am eagerly waiting for your release.
I am working out some 96DPI issues since we don't have a source, and I have no REAL conversion tools, only Da_G does.

There were some significant changes in the UI (Mainly theming, but I found some others). I've resized a bunch of png's and edited some tsk files. Also, MS moved some of the resource dll's that used to be in the Common files over to the DPI files. I am merging the changes that I can find (and make) into the 23037 96DPI files in hopes of some good bastardized 96DPI files. So it may be a bit before I post anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
I was told not to use that to inject and that it was better to use implantXIP.exe instead. FormerPalmOS was the person that advised me to use ImplantXIP.
You could use that too (that's what my kitchen uses). I think you just need to use the following:

Code:
implantxip.exe -xip xip.bin -payload OS.nb.payload -imgstart 0 -ULDR -pp %pp% -NOCERT
Where %pp%=pagepool size (probably use 8 or 10 here)

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-01-2009 at 03:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.