View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:50 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Ah ok thanks much for taking the time to help. It didn't boot. I just looked at the RUU file it made and I realized it wouldn't work (it was like 80kb) lol.

So you think using, say, Ervius's kitchen would be better? (I already do use PPCK but wanted to try others out) My main hold up with that is I don't know how to get the OS.nb file. Maybe someone could tell me how to get that file? I can't seem to find any info on where to get it, no matter where I search. I assume I need one that is for the Vogue and for the 23037 build?

Links to stuff for me to read is fine.
That kitchen you currently have HAS the os.nb.payload file. You can use XIPporterEx to inject a newer XIP into it before cooking.
This post has been thanked 2 times.