View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Ok, sounds like you didn't replace any of the XIP (MSXIPKernel) related files. I am pulling it down to take a look at it to see if I cannfind what you missed, but I would bet that there may be a better kitchen for cooking for the Vogue than this Kitchen (i.e. Visual Kitchen or PPCKitchen).

UPDATE: Looks like your going to need to manually insert the XIP into the payload in order for the version to show properly. Frankly, I am amazed it booted at all for you
Ah ok thanks much for taking the time to help. It didn't boot. I just looked at the RUU file it made and I realized it wouldn't work (it was like 80kb) lol.

So you think using, say, Ervius's kitchen would be better? (I already do use PPCK but wanted to try others out) My main hold up with that is I don't know how to get the OS.nb file. Maybe someone could tell me how to get that file? I can't seem to find any info on where to get it, no matter where I search. I assume I need one that is for the Vogue and for the 23037 build?

Links to stuff for me to read is fine.