Everette
PPCGeeks Regular

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everette View Post
Is anyone having an issue with connecting a bluetooth headset staying in Wireless Stereo and not allowing Hands Free Calling?

I have a Motorola SD9 HD and when taking conference calls, the phone will eventually cut out (I am assuming because the phone thinks the headset is in stereo mode and not call mode).

I notice that the status (at the top next to the data connection) of my bluetooth headset connection will be in Stereo Mode whether I am taking a call or listening to music. The only way for it to switch to Hands Free is to go into the headset partnership settings and then un-check Wireless Stereo.

So, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Does anyone know what bluetooth stack is being used in the 090830H release?

I did some testing by switching to an old MightyRom 7.18.09 and it looks like my bluetooth problems have been resolved. This leads me to believe that the bluetooth drivers being used in this recent version of Juicy's Rom might have some compatibility issues (with my headset and possibly others).

Can someone else run some tests confirming that it is an issue and not just some compatibility issues with my headset?

Can someone PM me a link to the previous Juicy release so I can run some test on that as well (the link that is a couple of pages back leads to a dead file on Rapidshare)?

Last edited by Everette; 09-01-2009 at 10:29 AM.