View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 10:00 AM
skipdogg
PPCGeeks Regular

skipdogg is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: [ROM](August 3,2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 5.1 CE OS 5.2.230(Build 230 MerdinH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_blues View Post
Good Morning Merdinh! First and foremost thanks for taking the time to cook up this ROM. This is my first flash, and I'm really enjoying it. There are two issues that I'm having though that I would like to bring to your attention.

1. Alarm - I set an alarm last night, chose my alarm sound but it doesn't seem to be working. It appears that the alarms sounds are being over-ridden as system events. So no matter which alarm sound I choose, I'm getting just a single soft beep as a system event rather than a noisey alarm clock. I was able to set my system events sound to an alarm, but now have loud alarms for events like like low batterys etc.

2. Sprint - TV. I know this one has been mentioned before as I searched this thread. I tried all the fixes listed, but still getting the 7004 error. Any update on this?
In order to get your alarms to work what you need to do is go to sounds and notifications. From there go to Notifications and scroll down to Reminders. Make sure play sound is not checked. Once this is down you can set any alarm you like and it should work. I hope this helps.