View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
There is a faster way to fix the hard key light problem without resetting.
Next time it does it slide the keyboard open for about 2 seconds.
Close the kb and hit the power and see if the lights go out.
Coooool. I'll try this next time...I never really tried to fix it, just soft reset. ...soft resetted? Thanks!

TEXT MESSAGING ISSUES - I had something weird like that with my text messages and needed to hard reset to get everything working again. There's a handful of posts in the thread here between ASKWHY and myself trying to figure out what the deal was...in the end, a hard reset resolved the problem. Been running fine since.

DIALER ISSUES - I'm going to do some testing this week with the "#777" reg edit and the new one I saw posted that I included in the Guide. I like the new reg edit because it kills my data, but I realize that keeping the data on may clear up some tachi related issues. We shall see...I'm actually curious what leaving teh data on will do to my battery life, which is fine for me at the moment.

PANORAMIC WALLPAPERS - if you install the panoramic wallpaper and notice it's cut off on the last tab, read through the thread over at XDA...I think post #55? It talks about the issue. The problem is the way the wallpaper was made...if it's not sized properly, you end up with it cut off. I think I copy and pasted some of that thread discussion into the Guide...at the bottom in a section called "more on backgrounds/wallpapers for all tabs".

...I noticed that issue when I was downloading other people's panoramic wallpapers...some weren't sized properly and cut off while others, like the default, were fine.