View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:17 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Fed up with my Sprint Touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsoleteE View Post
I have done two hard resets, the last about 6 months ago. As for Phm regeditor, you went way over my head. As for the battery life, I remember it lasting longer. At least through the day and into the night. Now I am lucky to have 20% by the time I get home from work. My contract is up in February and I plan to switch to Verizon because 90 percent of the people I call have it. I just hope the Pro2 is cheap by then, or the Iphone will be "in"by then.
Oh man, I recommend you stay with Sprint. Just my opinion from the experiences I have heard from users on this site. Like the previous posters said, I would check the USB input and make sure there isn't excessive fuzz or dirt in there. Also look at the contacts in there and make sure they are not bent or missing. That input is probably the weak link on this device. You have to be gentle with it. I really recommend either the 1500mah or the 2000mah battery for this device. The best you can get out of the stock battery is a day and that is with lite use meaning not much web surfing. The regeditor thing I mentioned is an app that allows you to edit the phones registry to help with performance and battery life. There are several edits that will free up memory and turn power saving features on to help. If you are dead set that you hate the Vogue well then maybe you should get another device but all devices have their quirks. The Iphone for example gets much worse battery life than your Vogue and you cannot replace the stock battery that it has with an extended version. Just some things to consider. Good Luck to you!