View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

if the sprint touch pro 2 is like the t-mobils tp2, then its well worth the extra money.... I left sprint to get tmobiles tp2 because sprint was taking to long for me.lol i get great 3g and a good plan that saves me some money...

anyways, the screen size and battery life alone is worth the money IMO, the battery easily will last a day and then some of some heavy usage.... its extremely sturdy and well built, i was once saying no way will i spend money on the same phone with a bigger screen and possible better battery life, but after playing with one at tmobile and reading about the great hardware and battery life, i had to take the plunge.... i got the 149.99 deal of wmdeals.com so i didnt pay the full 349.99 that yall might have to if there is no deal like this, but regardless I would have easily payed for the phone full price....

It really is a fantastic phone, coming from a on the fence guy at one point, its well worth it....