View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:41 PM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Currently, only T-Mobile offers Android. However, their most expensive android phone is the MyTouch 3G, which goes for $200, with 2 yr contract. The G1 is going for $150 w/2 year contract. The Pre is their flagship phone, and that is going for $200, with contract. I would expect Sprint to be in line with t-mobile's MyTouch pricing for the hero (crosses fingers). The InstinctQ could be a very different story, however.

I think I've posted this before, but I have seen the Sprint Palm Pre for $99 with two year contract through best buy and EVP before.