View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
exiled do not understand these things. He will pretend he understand and then he will follow the current. he's been posting htcclassorg everywhere now. He found out from gten. We where on the action when we tried to find opengl drivers for Vogue. And exiled just find out the other day about the site. LOL
To prove some of your inaccurate statement.. one of my videos is posted on HTCCLASSACTION in which has been there for over 1 year. Refrain from baiting and I hope mods have already warned you. I will never report you to them but be cautious you might lead them to yourself.