View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:49 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: YOUR next sprint phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Yes, this is what I'm upgrading to.

I'm going to give Windows Mobile a break, until Windows Mobile 7. Not investing in anymore WinMo devices. I'm borrowing a friends G1 to get a feel of whats to come, app wise. I like what I see.
Hey Genjinaro,

I have the feeling the hero is gonna hit the spot for me since I've been getting the feeling to try that Os badly... wanted to try the pre but eariler today i played with one and didn't feel right for me :P the android OS supports a good amount of app's correct like palringo and IM+ =D? thats mainly what i care for IM and good battery life and internet searching ect...