View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5.1 buttons for the bottom bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
please can you tell me if these soft keys can be made smaller? Like the size off the older ones!! i really like the new look and feel i just think they are to big and make screens go out of wacky!! im hating how the dialer screen as a scroll bar!! Thanks for any help, plus sorry for thread jacking, its just that i have been searching and searching but have had no luck!
Well,you can make the buttons smaller, but it won't change the size of the bottom bar in 6.5.1. The dialer has a scroll bar because of one of two reasons; You are on 23024/25 build or a COM4 build of 23403/05. Or, you have cooked in a dialer on top of the stock with one of those builds (which you can't do right now since the dialer's aren't aware of the new top/bottom bar sizes/layout).

I think I can assume you are running a 2302x or greater build since you are looking at these buttons. These were mainly put together for 23034/23037. Either of those builds are good stuff. The buttons will look great and the scrollbar issue you speak of will be gone as long as you just use the stock dialer (you can still reskin it)