View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:20 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Can someone please give me some guidance? I am using the Vogue 6.5 Kitchen from the first post of this thread. I then removed all the SYS files and replaced them with the new 23037 ones from http://ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77176. I then ran BuildOS which completed and I had the ROM. However, when I flash it i have 21139 on my phone and a bunch of OEM files installed that I did not select in BuildOS.

Forgive my ignorance, but I have been reading and trying to build a 6.5 23037 ROM for the Vogue for the last week (spending an hour or two a day and trying to us PPCK and this kitchen and Ervius Kitchen) and have had 0 luck.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong, missing, or need to change.