View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 AM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
So the purpose of this thread is to have HTC give it's drivers for a better phone performance. Not graphics? LMAO! Exiled keep on pointing out how better Iphone 3D engine than HTC. Even posted few videos of the 2 apps running on both devices. Posted it in onother thread too. Now he's like. "agreed" this really make me laugh today. Exiled. Ur a tool. HAHAHA!

Ahhh... no name calling please. Just makes you look like a ignoramus. I agreed to the points he made. That does not mean my opinion has changed as a whole. Gezzzzz.. lol