View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:42 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I think I mentioned 50 times by now I'm more interested in 2d drivers rather then 3d..And GPU would increase battery life as stated in the specs. Understand that by the processor doing the graphics, it is also hindering the processor performance as well.

Point out where I said its better in every way? I'm sure even some flip phones have some features that neither our phones nor iphone has. The discussion was particularly about cpu and gpu hardware and to that I was referring to.

I was referring to everyone trying to make their phone look like an iPhone..

I personally prefer more buttons...and I don't care about gaming..I want it for business use. There is no Hadooooken! on my spreadsheets or remote management (shocking I know)

it said rich multimedia, video and games...while vague thats like you going out to order a big mac and get a burger the size of a penny...and since HTC later on removed it from the site to hide it, this proves that they are guilty as charged.

To anyones definition, I don't think that solitaire you would consider "rich"
U keep on pointing what U want. Does not really matter what U want. What matter is where the Direction of the device is going.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835