View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 03:52 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
This ROM has been running perfectly for me also (& I have it loaded with apps/programs etc). I use Vito SMS-Chat & a customized version of the TouchPal KB (WAY faster than any hardware KB using T+) & this is one of the few 6.5 ROM's that give absolutely NO LAG whatever with this setup...

When I first flashed, battery life was not very good but various tweaks have cured that problem. At this point, I see no real need to ever flash this phone again (& it's probably been flashed 50 times). I am all set until I can get my hands on a TP2........

~John
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Not really, it just plain sucks with this ROM really.

I ran this ROM for the last three weeks, but finally moved on & battery life was one of the reasons (the fact that it refuses to run Need For speed Undercover g-sen & uses the horrible tachi dialer where a couple other reasons)

~John
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10
...If games or good battery life are important, then people should look elsewhere...All I'm really doing is posting a counterpoint to all the"fan boys" claiming this is the best ROM hands down........(it may be for certain people, but certainly not for everyone)

~John

Are you sure you aren't being just a bit fickle? I don't intend that as a 'judgment' -- but merely as an observation. As in the definition of fickle: marked by erratic changeableness in affections or attachments...