View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 02:27 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitmonster View Post
Ugh...I really need some help. I've searched the thread, read through ThreeFaces guide, but at this point am completely stuck. I am using the 8/11 afternoon build and up until 2 days ago everything was working great. All of a sudden the phone became very sluggish and I noticed that the top right icon had disappeared. I don't know the name of the icon, but you would see it while in touchflo...it is the drop down menu where you can select open programs or click the "x" to close those programs. Today I hard reset, flashed to stock (for some reason touchflo was not loading properly when I did this, but I moved on), hard reset, flashed back to 8/11 energy, hard reset, and the problem is still here. In addition, I can connect the phone to my computer through usb and it is recognized in sync center, but it will no longer sync contacts, calendar, etc. The computer will attempt to sync, but it appears that the phone is not trying and eventually the PC will state "sync failed". I noticed this before I went through the re-flash process and unfortunately this is still the case even after the work I have put in this morning. Also, battery is draining incredibly fast since this started. The phone will drop from 100% to 20% within 4-5 hours without being used at all.

I am assuming there is one issue causing the various problems. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help!
I experienced this exact issue. The HTC Taskmanager icon disappeared. The fix for me was to flash to stock, hard reset, Flash to NRG, hard reset then customize and everything was fine. It was a very weird problem and I think it was caused by flashing back to NRG from another ROM before going back to stock.
Hope this helps!