View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 01:46 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladed2 View Post
What cabs did you apply to skin the taskbar buttons on the bottom? i hard reset. those circular buttons are ugly. and do you have a cab for the WallHD you're using?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
there is no cab for the buttons. the large softkey menu is part of the system from microsoft. they have been playing around with the layout of windows mobile. they moved the "x" and "start" menu buttons to the bottom and they shrank the top task bar. the only way to get rid of it is to revert back to an ealier build. although i have a feeling that all the builds moving foward will have this as a permament feature. although if you are worried about they keys themselves looking ugly, i would wait for a couple more builds to come out...right now they re-coding and experimenting with the skeleton of wimdows mobile. Once they are satified with the new layout and have worked out all the kinks im sure they will make it look good.
He's referring to this:

Posted fix here: