View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 07:11 AM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
I think you're in the wrong thread and therefore probably using that wrong rom, if you have a TP2. but maybe I am wrong. Otherwise maybe this first 4 posts could help you, it talks about the issue of not being able to use the phone in manila if you make certain upgrades.
Right thread, I have a TP not a TP2, I was merely stating a friend of mine had the same ROM running on his TP and had same issues. Both flashed from stock ROM. I have read hundreds and hundreds of posts in this thread and searched but only fix I saw was the One I mentioned earlier but it only fixed landscape issue under people tab. I just re read the first four posts and the only thing I saw was this: " Tachi disabler cab will disable the Tachi Dialer and enable the built in microsoft dialer. This however will disable calling from the TF3D, and possibly in texts and emails.
you'll have to do all your dialing from the dialer itself or the built in Contacts interface (on the start menu or the right softkey on the homescreen)."

Not sure if that is what you were referencing but I did not have the disabler installed, and I havent done any upgrades to the ROM . It's had these few minor issues since installation..Thanks for the input, though, it is appreciated, although it does not help me.