View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 09:31 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
If we weren't entitled to it, then why does Sprint so freely hand it out?
I bet you when you buy cars, you pay full MSRP.
No I negotiate to get the best deal possible, not that I feel that I am entitled to it...

You need to understand what entitlement means to understand where I'm coming from...
I'm not trying to argue with you here, I'm just saying you're not entitled to the best price, you negotiate the best price. Sprint freely hands it out to you when you negotiate it, they just don't give it to you because you're entitled to it... see where I'm coming from?

Quote:
Entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits because of rights or by agreement through law