View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 05:48 PM
BustedNuts1
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Here's why America has problems, people believe that they are ENTITLED to something that they are not entitled to... you really think that you're ENTITLED to get a discount? Nope...

You are ENTITLED to the right to vote
You are ENTITLED to free speech
You are ENTITLED to choose your religion

There's nothing in the Constitution that says "You are ENTITLED to discounts"
If we weren't entitled to it, then why does Sprint so freely hand it out?
I bet you when you buy cars, you pay full MSRP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
Wow BustedNuts1, calm down a bit man.

Some people dont need to fight to get a good deal or any perks. They pay for what they have an dont try to get all up on a CSRs face.
Wow, I definitely don't call up demanding anything whatsoever. I never get mad, especially at a CSR, nor have even threatened to leave. Seriously, I'm one of their most pleasant customers, and I only ask if something could be added. If they say yes, great I move on with my day; if they say no, I just post in forum to get bashed for trying to pleasantly get a good deal. Just because something's good, doesn't mean you can't make it better.

Anyways, still some good info in there 99accordv6, and you too Biker1. All I was trying to find out if there were any unpublicized perks or promotions I should try for. I've learned that there's not. I just try to be an informed consumer and do all my research beforehand.