View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 11:46 AM
pastert33
Almost a VIP

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallblazer124 View Post
This EnergyRom is great. I have it all pimped up with the works also. That being said my keyboard just died and will be at the sprint store getting a replacement. I wish this would have happened when TP2 was out because this will be my 6th replacement and at this point they have no choice but to upgrade me to the new phone. Anyway i dont feel like loading back all my programs again its such a pain and it takes so long. I want to know working with Energy's ROm what back-up are people using that gives little trouble. I have Just about all of the back up programs which one has everyone been using with energy that gives no trouble.
Well I use a program called flexiis. Others say UC or Sashimi. Quite a few ppl get things all backed up so when they flash they're up and running. I prefer just to install everything myself, doesn't take that long to me.