View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 03:01 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Renewing Sprint Contract: What credits/perks should I try to get?

Wow BustedNuts1, calm down a bit man.

Some people dont need to fight to get a good deal or any perks. They pay for what they have an dont try to get all up on a CSRs face.

You CAN renew the 2 year contract and get the $70 credit. Heck you can even do it in a corporate store if you want.

Keep in mind that your Phone Upgrade Eligibility date is different from your Rate Plan Date.

If you cant get what you want. Wait a couple of days and call again.

It's funny to see people who are with Sprint for a short amount of time get mad because they cant get what they want.

Ive been with Sprint since 2000 and I've been all around the board. And on both sides of the desk so I know what to expect with Sprint.

If you need anymore help, LMK

KTHNXBAI

I <3 Android